Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Biological Equation

The Biological Equation
I've been pondering about the biological side of attraction theory in order to answer an age-old question in PUA. Why do women dig assholes? I'm not going to tell you I don't like jerks. I like them, and I like them even more when they like me back.

Women have changed so much over the past century, I'm convinced many have forgotten what they are biologically made for, and as a result, the reason they can't help desiring the things they do.

And you can't beat nature unless you understand it.

At the end of the day both men and women have the biological duty to procreate. Thank the gods it's so fun to do. All of these PUA games will most likely add up to the majority of us choosing mates and making babies. If you are a woman reading this and haven't felt or fought against the inevitable bodily desire to have babies, you're not old enough. It's coming. You can choose to ignore it, but it will happen. Good luck.

Having strong babies and caring for those babies until they can care for me is my ultimate lot in life. Lucky me, in the modern age I can choose a new path if I want to, but odds are are those biological urges will win. If I look for a man to partner with, I will always choose the most strong and capable. That means men have been bred over the centuries to provide and defend for their families. I realize this is a pretty basic concept. In the modern world women can provide too, but we're talking about a thousand years of tradition versus one century of change. It's in our blood.

I suppose nowadays a strong man could sit behind a desk all day, but deep down I don't think women have stopped wanting men who can protect and defend. Learning the art of attraction in it's different forms allow women to increase their choices of potential mates. I know I want as many choices as possible. Don't you?

I think we all accept that women look for men with means - guys, that's why she always wants to know what you do for a living. It's more about biology than her love of Jimmy Choos, and every woman still wants a man who will defend not only herself but her eventual offspring too. The modern notion of gender equality is quick to forget that we have looked for these qualities in men for centuries. ladies, you want these things, and most of you don't even know you want it.

So if man treats me like an asshole, my biology takes over. For some reason I take this for a modern day version of strength, and I think that if I end up the woman this asshole loves, he'll use that strength to protect me and mine. Sensitivity then becomes weakness and as always, the nice guy finishes last.

If you add in female empowerment and gender equality to this biological equation, we seem to have wonderfully muddled gender roles, but it hasn't been this way for long. Ladies, don't forget what came before us. Understanding how far we've come is a powerful tool in shaping what we want.

Credit: lay-reports.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment