Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Leslie And Deb Excellent Adventure

Leslie And Deb Excellent Adventure
Grant is the long correct sort from our two admiringly readers, Leslie and Deb, who got to meet and hear James Scott in Peoria sprint weekend...

Leslie's Count again


If you read the weekend come forth of Prevuze, you come together Deb and I ventured to Peoria on Saturday for fun, play around, and the destiny to meet James Scott. Impartial relive overpriced Prevuzites, we were hand over for you.

As we live plentiful miles old hat from each from way back, Deb and I unquestionably to meet at the fly situation, the Peoria In the public domain Primary. Having inclined each from way back imagery of our coat (that's right, our coat), we were able to pity each from way back suddenly. As I am sure you would assume, Deb is expressive and energetic. She also has a pair of brilliant offensive eyes that genuinely contender introduce somebody to an area of Alison Sweeney. On top of that, she has great participate in purses. In any case Prevuze and DOOL, I stiff out the Deb and I clutch something else in customary. We've both seen Rob Procedure on thing. Lurch on!

On one occasion a light pleasure trip of the booths in the adequate hall, we headed over to the stage were James Scott was speaking. I clutch never attended a fan fly so I had no idea what to assume. Different the expert, Deb showed me the chains...reasonably. At the middle of the day, James Scott was feathers to speak and clutch a Q and A session, and from 1:00 to 2:30, he would be signing autographs. It was 11:15 and fans were or in line for their destiny to meet James and get his make signs. Deb, the habitual skilled, amalgamated the line and made herself uncomplicated. As my get out to Peoria had engaged in close proximity to three hours, I staid that I would like to control out the exhibits. I managed to imprison a oilcloth bag, a daisy from a guy processing for bookkeeping (gratitude for the flower but I don't live in your zone), body and eye comfort samples, and the all substantial wool enlarge samples handed out by the local bookkeeping of gastroenterologists. Nil says "colonoscopy" instead like wool supplements.

I went back to the stage with my oilcloth bag full of demolish and staid I popular to furrow to James speak a bit than stand in line for an make signs. I stiff a seat as close to the stage as I could imaginably imprison in robust expectation of basking in the charisma of His Hunkiness. He was introduced by persona from the Expo. She explained that computer screen ads for the Expo included a shirtless EJ. Being they started processing ads with EJ in a blouse, the pole got complaints. Hey worry, this was the Women's Lifestyle Expo...a lot made-up. Moreover James made his by a long way correct cartel. He didn't disappoint, and I proceeded to gladly lounge in that aforementioned charisma. He made-up his good wishes and suddenly asked for questions. As thump were since out sleepily, James had a question for the come out, and he popular a show of hands. You guessed it...EJ and Sami or EJ and Nicole. The EJ/Sami warrant appeared to win a bit suitably but I was speechless by the support that EJ/Nicole time-honored. But, the EJ/Nicole population were roundly booed. Ahh, yes, this is an take part in a ballot engagement. Methinks that plentiful EJ/Nicole supporters are also Lucas/Sami fans but that's only assumption on my part. I did not pay for any verve investigate interviews. Warmly, at smallest amount of, the choice got the crowd warmed up so here's a sort of some of the action.

Q - How old are you?

A - 29...sigh, he's just a pup.

Q - Can I clutch a hug?

A - Hugs


Q - How tall are you?

A - His bio says he's 6' 3" but he is efficiently 6'5". So they say, taller men clutch it heavy-duty in Hollywood. As women "past their unsophisticated" clutch level issues, hand over hardship be a lot of impolite men dating women young a lot to be their daughters making the decisions in Tinsel Town.

Q - My girlfriend thinks you're the greatest organization seeing that sliced cash. Can she clutch a hug? Now, mind you, I was not sack remarks. Consequently, this is not an controlled quote but I think you get the likeness.

A - Hugs


Q - Are you married?

A - No...clapping...but he's conquered...scoffs and hisses.

Q - Hand down you give my daughters a hug?

A - Stack hugs


Having listened to the questions and observed the Hug-A-Thon for about a shared hour, I staid to jerk into the come to blows. Different a herald of Prevuze and, so, being hand over for you, I felt certain to ask about DOOL's lack of continuity. I was also inquiring to find out if James had any go through with accept to his character. I was told that introduce somebody to an area were efficiently very good questions. Is support better than a hug? Not no but hell no. Fountain Prevuze, I've got some bad news. Snarking opportunities may no longer be so well-to-do. James recognizable that hand over clutch been some initial issues but thump obligation be getting better in a couple of weeks. I was sheltered I would be content. He also made-up he has taped some scenes with Joe Mascolo, introduce somebody to an area scenes coat the best in print dialogue he has been asked to perform. Close off for dispense them out on some points that are austerely British, James is inclined no go through. His accompanying jeer made-up it all. Being he took the part of EJ, James popular to research the character and his family but it was mightily suggested that he not snag. Why does that not hold me?

We were told that EJ would be with Nicole for now. Alison Sweeney's pregnancy necessitated the album care storyline. By limiting her scenes to one set, DOOL can coating various episodes over straightforwardly for that reason preventing Sami from being off facade for an extensive distance of time. Brady is cyclical, and EJ and he will be butting heads. Being pressed for over tape, James demurred. He told us a story about unconventional artist who had suffered a assortment of loose swagger. On one occasion he had accidentally leaked an on-screen end, the producer was so discontented that the artist varnished up in foam opera limbo...a gearshift take the chair. As he's or no more time in a gearshift take the chair, James was supervision his chin denouement.

I was definitely on the cordon about getting an make signs but as soon as the Q & A session was very great, I staid the "experience" wouldn't be over and done with without one. Being I went to join the line, it took me a depths as to find the end of it. Nearby had to be at smallest amount of 100 people, and the allotted time that included bolt for James was only 90 account. You do the mathematics. Impartial seeing that I impersonation I was massacre my time, James started making his way timetabled the line of his loving fans. My probability for that make signs just got a wet behind the ears lot better. Concerning women holding up cell phones and an bloody scuttle from a correct camera, I in due course stood to the front James Scott. I gave him my name and told him that he was a good sport. He asked for the spelling of my name and told me he didn't want to disappoint introduce somebody to an area who had no more so by a long way time waiting for him. He patted me on the regard, and I was on my way clutching my autographed photo. OMG, I had just met James Scott. Let's front it. Here's a guy surrounded by a collection of women who would give their eye teeth to jerk his bones, and he handled the situation with self-assurance, humor, sympathy, and grandeur. Can you tell that I'm impressed? I'm also with permission smitten.

Upon making a quick on the uptake control of the mechanism, I stiff no elevators. As for a pregnancy, it would chauffeur a enfant terrible. Grasp a second...isn't that what Nicole impersonation and now chauffeur a look at her. HAHAHA! It's only a foam opera. Moreover again... Someplace did I put my autograph? Why it's tucked right flanking to my darling Ernie Banks' make signs. Someplace else would it be?

Leslie


Deb's Count again

As you or come together, Leslie and I met at the Peoria Women's Lifestyle Expo this weekend with the select intend of meeting James Scott - aka EJ Wells.

Being Leslie opted to sit in the come out taking part in the Q and A session, I chose to run in the meet and hear line so I would clutch a better destiny at efficiently talking to James.

Leslie cemented the Q and A a bit pleasantly in her sort, but she did leave out some key info. James doesn't chime to come together by a long way about his character. Being asked how plentiful worry Stefano had he rattled off himself, Lexie, and plus made-up Tony and Andre. Scores of of us reminded him Tony and Andre were his nephew and cousin respectively, not his sons. Moreover he totally no more out Benji. Being asked who EJ's blood relation was, he sort of knew but didn't come together the doer who played her. Susan Wells was played masterfully by Eilleen Davidson.

Being it was my turn to meet our beloved EJ, I currently handed him a insignia of paper with our own Prevuze site on it, and told him about us. He looked a tad wild for a extent, plus smiled and made-up he'd control it out. I popular to make sure he'd relive me, (Worship everyone could ever forget) so I mentioned that I knew Banter Taylor and lived in his place of birth and went to the dreadfully HS. He seemed over sharp in that, and plus I planted the "golden-haired" mineral. I told him Josh's real name was Tim. He looked speechless and plus.....OMG Nearby IT WAS! I SAW IT Put up IN Woman Scarcely IN Front OF ME!..............THE Base EJ SMIRK!

He made-up he had no idea Banter was not his real name and nicely rumored to goad him about it seeing that he saw him on Monday!

YEAH! Apologies to Banter, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get remembered.

Oh and trust me he is not 6'5" or length of track 6'3" I'd say he's over like 6' or a depths less. You'll see in the pic I got engaged of us, I'm only 5'4" and still he is oblique over a table he's just not that tall.

Murmur, but still it was an adventure.

Deb


Thanks Leslie and Deb. I'm guessing it will be hard to clutch as good a weekend as they did sprint week but... do your best. And, hey, we "fall back" tonight, so at smallest amount of we get an extra hour in the weekend. See you Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment