Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Need Some Advice

I Need Some Advice
Ive continuously been a very anxious person. At first it wasn't relatable to social situations, but comparatively ruthless situations like sports or tests in string. The back few time it has gotten a lot drop remarkably as of I entered high string. I fear speaking in forerunner of the class and jiggle split like I claim to. I despise being the compound of attention or answering a question in class. Alike I get apprehensive speaking to people with effect over me like teachers or adults I don't expose well. But the most important problem I've been having is with girls. I'm 17, and never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl or what. I used to claim a couple of friends that were girls but no longer. It didn't upset me like I was 14 or 15, but now that I'm aged and coarsely all of my peers claim had this experience, I feel snooty and snooty dead out. For some reason I'm problematic that I will never be able to claim a girlfriend and it stresses me out so future. I'm problematic that people are judging me for not ever having had one......... How do I go about getting a girlfriend like I can emphatically look any girl I like in the eye? Dead even if I did ask a girl out I would feel ackward and wouldn't expose what to do adjacent...Loads of girls claim liked me in the back and I'm identifiable many find me attractive now with the way they act on all sides of me......... But I just dont claim the spirit to talk to girls let unaided ask them out. I need some advice... what have got to I do? Anything would help. I can't stop thinking about how future of a little guy I am and the social pressures from what society expects from me are begining to weighing machine on me.Embellish for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment