Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Girls I Need Your Advice And Opinions About The Way A Girl Acted Towards Me

Im new to the academy and I noticed this girl that I develop attractive in my group. I made eye contact and she responded. She has a boyfriend (she told everybody that hes not a very good one - long distance).

In our time, I just walked up to her and asked ' do you someplace the style room is?', as I was a bit incoherent. She was very acid, overstated and uninvolved. She whispered 'Oh it's that way........' in a very overstated formula. So I whispered, mercy and walked vetoed.

Excluding in the style room she kept looking at me......

Can anyone of you explain this behaviour? Commonly furthermost girls would be fastidious, it's not like Im coming onto her or creeping her out. I just asked the question as if I was talking to someone.

Girls, I need your advice and opinions about the way a girl acted towards me?

Conceivably she was in a bad mood or you caught her off have confidence in.

I'm closing it has nonentity to do you with you! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment