Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Singles And Dating Open Question Do You Think This Guy Likes Me

Singles And Dating Open Question Do You Think This Guy Likes Me
1. Ok so I went to a place this weekend with a group and on the way up I was sitting alone in a seat ahead of the guy I like and his friend was siting next to him and he said "Katie come sit with me!" And he kicked the other guy off the seat.
2. I was really cold and he was wearing his favourite sweater and he had one in his hand and I asked him if I could borrow his sweater and he took of his favourite one because he knew it was my favourite and I slept in the sweater. The next morning I tried to give it back to him but he said you can keep it on. And he smiled at me.
3. He was playing tether ball alone at the camp ground so I said you look Lonely can I play? He said sure so we were flirting the whole time. Then he said I'm going down to the beach and I said ok ill be here and be said no no come with me so I went.
4. So also I said I'm going to go to sleep (on the bus) and he said ok but we hit a bump and e said ok I'm going to listen to music and I said ok and he said u can listen to and he ave me his jacket to use as a pillow and he listens to dubstep but when we were listening together he put on nice soft love songs.
5. We flirted so much we Were asked if we were dating 27 times
DO you think he likes me?

Origin: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment