Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Awesome Cocky And Funny Lines

Awesome Cocky And Funny Lines
Exhibit 1:

You: I like your hair!

Her: Loveliness

You: Reminds me of a natural world nest...

Exhibit 2:

If it's a woman you only met in the same way as or analogy, and your on the cell convene with her, use this one.

You:..you entwine, I was telling my mom about you today

Her: Really?

You: *pause for effect* No, you dork. Why would I tell my MOM about you? Get over yourself!

Exhibit 3:

Her: I went to the gym today!

You: *looking at her* Usefully you need to!

Exhibit 4:

You: You bring to mind me of my dog

Her: (Flippantly Clear) Heeey!

You: What? I Quiet my dog

Exhibit 5:

You: I'm so criminal of all these girls looking at me like a sex object!

Exhibit 6:

Her: Do you ever want to get married?

You: I don't entwine, possibly if she's rich. I'll tie together her, as a development divorce her a week once that and mission curtailed her estimate.

Exhibit 7:

Use this if she gives you a broaden up or a small acknowledge.

You: Put, just seeing that you're being in accord to me doesn't mean I'm goodbye to doze with you. You fault I was THAT easy? Get a hold on!

Exhibit 8:

Use this if she makes fun of herself.

Her: I'm such a enjoy back / My stand on end looks earn

You: Usefully, I didn't want to say whatever

Exhibit 9:

Use this such as your walking down a off-putting street with her.

You: Does it anxiety you to be walking with such a sexy man seeing that unknown is looking at you, and everyone's looking at me?

Exhibit 10:

You: At all makes you think I want to doze with you?

Her: Whaatt?

You: I think you need to change the freestyle on your amazing thing ear!

Exhibit 11:

If she gives you a broaden up.

You: Put I entwine how you women are: In the middle a small broaden up, as a development cell convene number, as a development back to your place to assessment out your personal CD...I'm not like that!

Exhibit 12:

You: I like you stand on end

Her: Loveliness

You: Daydream how good it would look if it was washed!

Exhibit 13:

This one is great if you work a girl staring at you for any feel.

You: Hi, I just couldn't help noticing you..*pause*..STARING at me! *pause again and let it instinct in* Do you commonly seat such strong eye contact? Or only with guys like me that you can't help it with?

Exhibit 14:

If she does the extremely literal over and over again, use this one.

You: I don't now what your problem is but I bet it's hard to form an opinion

Exhibit 15:

If she never stops talking. Take back to sunlight such as you say this.

You: Do they ever close up on your planet?

Exhibit 16:

Use this if she keeps telling you you're embellished.

You: I can subjugate only one person per day. At the jiffy is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Exhibit 17:

This is a minimally good a good deal protected act of competitor line.

You: Go cut yourself

Exhibit 18:

This can be used if she approbation you on your rig.

Her: Your looking good tonight

You: You looking...um...your looking...Sorry, I can't think of whatever to broaden up you on. You force work on that.

Exhibit 19:

In the vicinity of a small bit of defy this one can be soo great.

You: You entwine my dad told me that if you ask a 100 girls to bed, one of them will say yes

Her: Haha, minimally....

You: You'll never draw what number you are

Her: Hahaa, stuupid / does that line ever work on girls?

You: You task my dad a liar?

Exhibit 20:

Use this if she doesn't get a farce or doesn't understand something simple.

You: (Serious Firm) Your blonde aren't you? (for girls with a huge stand on end lowlight)

Exhibit 21:

Her: I like you

You: I like me too!

Exhibit 22:

A long time ago you first kiss a girl, be the one to end the kiss as a development say this with a take out go bust.

You: Allright that'll be a indictment fifty

Her: ?

You: (Amazed Trace) You didn't think I was free did you?

Credit: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment