Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Singles And Dating Open Question What Do I Need To Change When It Comes To My Style Of Dating

Singles And Dating Open Question What Do I Need To Change When It Comes To My Style Of Dating
The only guys I've dated I've met on the internet and we're usually shy at first, but then we open up rather quickly. I don't get physical quickly though (I'm actually a virgin), and these guys are usually at least 4 years older than me - 24 and over. I've been told by these guys that I'm really interesting. I have a lot of hobbies and I try to take time for myself. But I get emotionally attached pretty fast. I'm sensitive, but I try not to show it. The problem I keep facing is either they want a relationship right away and move way too fast, or they are stuck in the dating game and don't really want me as their only girl. When I realize I'm not their only dating partner, it really hurts. I shut down a bit and kind of turn off towards them emotionally and find myself not wanting to get close to them anymore. Normal? Why does this keep happening? I can't find a stable, good relationship and I've been dating for 5 years. What do I need to change? Thanks.

Source: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment