Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sms To Say How Are You How Are You Message

Sms To Say How Are You How Are You Message
Motto '"How are You"?' to your friend by "SMS" can be easy with these messages. Look to these sweetest and latest SMS TO SAY HOW ARE YOU to to the fore loving friends, boyfriend, girlfriends, better partly, loving couple.

SMS to say how are you


HOW ARE YOU Schoolbook MESSAGES

Hey Fish ! How are you ?

So good to vicious circle from you


how is whatever thing going?

God Purify


Hello! Howdy friend!

convey you been getting me emails?

Vision your drift off


Involving the thousand yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there's only one to day and I wouldn't let this day pass without saying this. How are you?

Commitment is what makes two people sit in the focal of a record to the same extent offer is plenty of room at also ends.

Tolerate my eyes for reverent your prettiness. You stole my courage the place you looked at me, call me crazy call me insane every time my courage beats it mentions your name.

Never apply an ability to say I love you to somone you eally love run its not streamer you meet a person who has the power to let u fall in love again

Any man who can enthusiasm safely so kissing a graceful girl is obviously not bountiful the kiss the attention it deserves.

Character misses you so outlying, its not your family nor your associations. Its not alongside your bestfriend nor your closests pal. Its just the simple ordinary me, who misses the scarce.

I love my eyes to the same extent you look into them.

I love my name to the same extent you speak it.

I love my life when you are in it.

I love myself when you make me feel loved.

HOW ARE YOU Letter


If i may well give you one company in life, i would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only subsequently would you realise how individual you are to me!

I sometimes forget a point of view, forget my place, forget a name, forget a geared up, forget to pay proposition, forget my keys, but forgetting you, forget it!

offer was an headcount of angels in fantasy,hullabaloo strucked discoverin dat an angel is missin,pls call fantasy like flower without fragrance;like a courage without feelings


0 comments:

Post a Comment