Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Beggin Con

Beggin Con
Artist: Madcon
Album: So Dark the Con of Man
Song: Beggin'
Typist: ladyj at angrymarks.com

[Tshawe Baqwa]
Oooooh -
Put your loving hand out, baby
I'm beggin'

[Chorus - Tshawe Baqwa]
Beggin', beggin' you
Put your loving hand out baby
Beggin', beggin' you
Put your loving hand out darlin'

Ridin' high, when I was king
Played it hard and fast, cause I had everything
Walked away, wonderin' then
But easy come and easy go
And it would end

[Yosef Wolde-Mariam]
So ah, any time I need ya, let me go
Any time I feed ya, get me low
Any time I see ya, let me know
But I planted that seed, just let me go

Im on my knees when I'm (beggin)
'Cause I don't want to lose (you)
I got my arms so spread
And I hope that my heart gets fed
Matter of fact, gonna beg

[Chorus]

[Yosef Wolde-Mariam]
I need you (yeaah) to understand
Tried so hard to be your man
The kind of man you want in the end
Only then can I begin to live again

[Tshawe Baqwa]
An empty shell
I used to be
Shadow of my life
Was hangin over me

A broken man
But I don't know
Won't even stand the devil's dance
To win my soul

[Yosef Wolde-Mariam]
What we doin'? What we chasin'?
What about 'em, why da basement?
Why we got good shit, don't embrace it?
Why to feel for da need to replacement?

Ya' on a runway track from the good
I want to paint in the pictures any way we could, react
Like the heart in a trash where you should
You done gave it away, ya' had it till you took it back

But I keep walkin' on
Keep rockin' dawns
Keep walking forward
Now the court is yours
Keep browsin' halls
'Cause I don't wanna live in a broken home
Girl I'm beggin'

[Chorus]

[Yosef Wolde-Mariam]
I'm fightin' hard (yeah)
To hold my own (hold my own)
Just can't make it all alone (all alone)

I'm holdin' on
I can't fall back
I'm just a con about to fade to black

[Chorus x 3]

0 comments:

Post a Comment