Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Some Testimonies About Bust Liars Method

Some Testimonies About Bust Liars Method
"This article is brought to you by Women Love"

Mark Adams (The Author of Bust Liars) said: "Today you have an opportunity to finally know for sure if that person is lying to you. You obviously think they are and it will ruin your relationship unless you find out for sure". Let's find out what people say about this Bust liars Guide.

"MY BOSS WAS LYING RIGHT TO MY FACE"

Mark,Hi. I got a copy of your guide not too long ago because I thought it would be fun to be able to tell if people were lying.

Man did it work. I started picking up on little lies from people throughout the day. My biggest surprise is when I asked my boss a question about future pay raises. Well...My boss told me a bunch of b.s. I mean I can't believe my boss was lying right to my face.

I later applied some of the techniques in getting the truth and he literally told me everything in like 10 minutes.

This goes into my top 5 cool things I have learned to do.

DAVID M.CHALFANT, PA

"SHE WASN'T LYING.........MY FRIEND WAS"

I thought my daughter was lying to me so I grabbed a copy of your guide. I was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't lying to me but shocked to find out that my friend was.

He had actually been telling me lots of lies. The first one I caught him in was insignificant. The second one, however, involved him trying to borrow money.

I am pretty sure we won't be friends anymore but I don't need those types of friends. I want to teach my kids that lying is not the way to go and liars do not make good friends.

Thanks man.RICHARD GIBSONMADEIRA BEACH, FL

"IT WAS ALMOST FUNNY AT HOW EASY IT WAS..."

Mark,Hi. My name is Kasey and I recently got your bust liars guide. My boyfriend kept telling me things that just didn't make sense. Every time I asked him about it, he just made me think it was in my head.

I decided I needed to know for sure and that is when I got your guide. After reading the guide, I began to apply the techniques. It was almost funny at how easy it was to figure out that he was lying.

Within 3 days, he had admitted that he was lying and told me the truth. He has no idea that I got him to do it. I think we have a chance together now but our relationship would've surely been over soon had it continued.

KASEY TOLLIVERHAGER, OREGON

"This article is brought to you by Women Love"

0 comments:

Post a Comment