Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Polls And Surveys Open Question Should I Dump Him Picking Best Answer In 1 Hour

Polls And Surveys Open Question Should I Dump Him Picking Best Answer In 1 Hour
Or give him a chance?

We aren't exclusively dating so he did not technically cheat on me but I'm not really open to dating someone who 1. wants sex and 2. is getting sex from other girls while taking me out on dates..

I sent him a text saying: "I've been thinking about you and I don't know if we should see each other after we're done with the project. Maybe we can hang out when youre not screwing around with other girls.. I want to be in a relationship and you clearly want different things right now"

He sent a text back saying: "I want to be in a relationship too. I've reached a point where I need to be with women more and more. The need for this just keeps growing within me and I cant contain it even though I sometimes want to. I feel like you know me so I sincerely don't want to lie or waste time. I should go back to church or at least confess. Are you going by yourself tomorrow?"

Reference: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment