Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question I Feel Like Ill Never Have A Boyfriend

Singles And Dating Open Question I Feel Like Ill Never Have A Boyfriend
Ugh Its so frustrating when you see couples walk down the hallway and they look so happy and stuff.
I know that I'm still young I'm only 15 going on 16 in a few months and I have awhile before I need to be worrying about these things. But I feel like I'm ready for a relationship you know. There's these two guys that I REALLY like that go to my high school.One of the guys is best friends with my brother so I see him a lot more. When he comes over are house to play basketball I get so happy and we kind of flirt play fight and stuff like that.But it annoys me when we get to school he doesn't say hi to me. So I take that is that he doesn't want to talk to me or like me in that way. Sometimes we talk in school but then again I don't see him talking to that many girls hes always with the guys. The other guy I like Ive had a crush on since Middle school. I see him in the hallway and sometimes we talk. We walk together to English But I'm the one stopping at his locker waiting for him. Idk I don't wanna seem thirsty stopping by his locker everyday and I'm not sure if hes even into me like that. Plus I don't have any classes with him this semester(same with other guy) so we really only see each other in the hall and same with him i don't see him talking to a lot of girls. Sigh Ive never had an actual relationship that lasted longer than a week :/ The last guy i was with was so nasty all he wanted to do was talk about sex :/ So I guess he was trying to see if he could get something out of me. I'm kind of shy when you first get to know me but after we talk for a few mins I cant stop talking lol. Sometimes I get insecure about my looks because Ive been bullied bad in 3rd - 8th grade those where so pretty rough years I got called ugly a lot but i started to get over it freshman year. I don't think im "UGLY" Ive been told by some people that im pretty even by some guys online. I'm not sure if race has anything to do with it but im African American and one of the guys is Turkish(my brothers best friend) and I think the other guy is Serbian and Hispanic not sure. I don't really see a lot of interracial couples at my school if there is their always like white and Hispanic or white and Asian etc people around the same skin tone. Sigh Idk what to do should I keep trying with these two or just wait and focus on school and worry about guys later.

Thank you If you read this whole thing i know its long lol sorry about that but its kinda been on my mind for awhile.

Reference: relationships-rescue.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment