Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dating Chat Room 2

Dating Chat Room 2
Robstar1fan has logged on

Me: Turn up on, Amy. Don't be shy!

Roses-R-pink has logged on

Amy: In the function of my new name?

Me: Of course! Sonic will Akin to it!

Amy: You correctly think so?

Me: Heck yeah! He earlier loves you!

Amy: ^^ I know!

Me: But... don't you just want to carry him show his love back?

Amy: YES! Considering ALL MY HEART!

Me: In addition to here's the drawing...

I'm-faster-than-u has logged on

Sonic: If this is a mess to get me to like Amy, I'm not falling for it!

Me: Soften, Sonic. She's over you.

Sonic: Yeah, right.

Me: You identify with she has a boy friend now, right?

Sonic: Please don't tell me that I'm her boy friend, ploy I'm not.

Me: I identify with. Blossom is Amy's Boyfriend!

Sonic: Shadow? Why would she carry gather like... him?

Me: Such as you understood that you don't like her in that way... and now, she has establish gather exceedingly.

Sonic: I've certain Amy for verve. She would never just move on like that.

Me: Wouldn't she? Feature at the reality, Sonic! Amy only wants to be close to you. You quit her by orderly up your sleeve. Can you imagine how life irregular she ought be?!

Sonic:...

Roses-R-pink ">Shadow77 carry logged on

Shadow: Didn't you think that was funny?

Amy: Yeah, it was a correctly laid-back movie! Accept for seeing it with me, Shady!

Sonic: Shady?

Me: Hi, Amy and Shadow! Was the date fun?

Amy: Yeah, we had an terrific time!

Shadow: It was better than conflict at Reliance ARK!

Sonic: Ummmmmmm.............................

Amy: Hey, Sonic! Afterward did you get on?

Shadow: Amy, do you want to go out sometime?

Sonic:.....................

Amy: I'd love to, Shadow! You're the best boy friend ever!

Sonic: Uh, Hannah.... can I talk to you in a self-reliant chat room for a moment?

Me: Clear.....

"Sonic: ARE YOU Brutal TO Prey ME?!

Me: To the same extent did I do?

Sonic: Are they like......................................................................................... a c-couple?

Me: Why would they change all of this? Of go by they're a couple, moron!

Sonic: I feel... overpowering.

Me: Jealousy?

Sonic: NO! I'm not... j-jealous!

Me: Rrrrrrright.

Sonic: But, I'm serious! I think Blossom impose be.... bad for her.

Me: What?

Sonic: Don't you identify with that Blossom is a bad dude? And you think that he's swiftly quick in Amy because he correctly loves her?!

Me: Uuhhhh YEAH!

Sonic: He's in all probability gonna try to kidnap her to the same extent she lets her shell down!

Me: Here's a better idea: You individual to Amy that you like her.

Sonic: Why the heck would I do that?!

Me: Such as.... she was all over you previously.... perhaps she'd like you again if you just say no matter which like ' I've eternally loved you, Amy Rose " Or no matter which like that.

Sonic: Benevolently.... But I won't like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment