Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Alverde Products Sneak Peek Dm Beauty Camp Couchsurfing Experience

Alverde Products Sneak Peek Dm Beauty Camp Couchsurfing Experience
via Lashout.de

I had a peculiarly unusual weekend in D"usseldorf: I attended a blogging camp, saw a ad of Alverde products (and yet optional a couple of products ideas), met lovely bloggers and had unlike superb Couchsurfing experience.

The Drogerie-store DM organised blogging camp in D"usseldorf and to my flinch I got a quantity of (if you are wondering how one gets invited to such things: I simply signed up to their newsletter for bloggers, and plus matter-of-fact to get in the Mercy Base camp). I was delighted and bothered -- I would be meeting mature bloggers, and not secure what to cartel.

The hunting lodge everywhere the Base camp was being seized was round with fashion sense women, electronic gadgets and good get rid of. The girls were all critically kind, I think I bring into being not had so far afield eye contact in the function of I came to Germany. You can assess the clip bloggers by their superb nails. Each one was carring phones, cameras and ipads, and eating. Exhibit was critically good get rid of, everyone snapping photos of whatever thing, and conversations about blogs, blogging, and did I addendum blogging? I spread the writer of Alabastermaedchen, but I misplaced within again past I can talk to her which I apprehensiveness -- I critically like her blog. I in the same way bring into being to addendum the alluring InFatStyle -- I couldn't derive my eyes off her. I talked to a party of lovely ladies, exchanged business-related cards and picked up adequate a lot of unusual blogging tips.

The through happy of the day were workshop, some by professionals and some by the bloggers. The first one was from two lawyers who explained the Defensible DOS AND DON'TS OF BLOGGING. I loved loved loved this session, it was superb to bring into being professionals explaining the stuff. To sum it up they told us that to avoid getting into trouble we call for research to make secure our blog names aren't similar to any considerate or company name, bring into being a vigorous "impressum" (legal discolsure) subordinate on the blog (legitimately artificial on all blogs that aren't starkly personal/family), and to not use photos of mature photographers as copyright on similes is very strong. You can use photos of any product you like as long as you are using it in the context of a review; and you can criticise a product as long as you don't pull to pieces the considerate or make an unprovable intention ("X dehydrated out my shield" is fine, "considerate Y is shit" is not). Absurdly, the lawyers alleged whatever thing about us having to pay attention to the legal stuff slightly of just "making-up our fingers". Each one laughed and finger-makeup became the government gag of the day on the Expressive Area. Ah, the wall: it was a cape that showed the stick tweets, instagram facebook posts, and it was surreal to see this bizarre digital conversation separation on come to to the sessions. It was fun to play with, till I realised I was astray bit of the session just about me.

I seized a session too, about on the rise group to your blog. I think it went quaint well, I was adequate bothered but perceptibly it didn't show. I am thinking to memo a propel based on that session, would you be interested? The photo on the top is me bending a mini-interview whilst my session.

The biggest malfunction was that a lot of mature sessions intended by mature bloggers didn't leak out, for a party of latest reasons. I had critically been looking attend to to them.

So what also happens at a thrill camp? Exhibit were stands from the through brands of DM: Balea, Alverde and P2, everywhere you can get your nails, assault and perfume perfect as well as ask questions about the products. I totally apprehensiveness at not being able to get my assault perfect -- the Balea hairdressers were conjouring all kinds of superb hairdos, but the queue was continually very long. Waaah!

Finer photos of the occurrence within.

I spent a lot of time talking to the lovely guy in the Alverde room. I like Alverde seeing as they were (reasonably) the first considerate in Europe that made certified natural powder and paint not bad.

And within is the scoop:


The 2-PHASEN SPR"uHKUR (two-phase pepper conditioner) is coming out in a new develop, this time with less oil. It is a skinny leave-in conditioner, and can be used on towel-dried assault as well as for crisp your assault whilst a nightclub or travelling. I use it to reactivate my surf and mane. Oh, and I scholarly that I was held to rock the pot past using to mix the water and oil phase!

I'm quaint hurried about the new products for coloured hair:

Next, new assault styling products from Alverde! I can't halt briefly to try the Alverde hair gel (Schaumfestiger), I've never tried a natural one yet:

I optional a couple of products to the DM guy: a micellar disinfectant and a protein masque, as well as a mini-deodorant. If I ever thoroughly see these on the DM shelves, I will scream with joy and do a raw dance right there!

I did get my perfume perfect at Alverde, a lovely smokey eye. These are the lovely ladies that did the makeup:

And within is my perfume. In reality it was far afield darker than on the photo, forcefully a night look. (I totally need to learn how to produce buds perfume, somebody be grateful for of a good tutorial?). She used scorched eyeshadows from Alverde, 01 all over and 02 exceptional the crumple and below the lower lashes. What I liked is that she in the same way used the 01 eyeshadow as a marker on my cheeks -- I bring into being never used a critically shimmery marker past and it critically goes well with the shimmery eyes.

I in the same way got a ton of stuff from the DM brands.: award were samples treachery just about, I got a cede box as a remembering for holding the session, and a very full goodie-bag at the end with products. You'll be seeing most of them in providence reviews.

Last the Mercy Base camp I pleasing to derive my smokey eyes out to party. I was couch-surfing with a accomplished British girl (in achievement you haven't heard of it, Settee SURFING is a web site everywhere you can surrender to begin hang loose in your home or find a begin on your engagements -- FOR On hand). My begin was industrial that night so she sent me off to her friends who were having a billet party. I complete up having a great time with a very international party of kind people, we begged for dough at a local pizzeria and made pizza, played music and I made the brand falter of spilling red wine on a washed-out axiom (and a party of concert party).

The next day I complete up walking just about D"usseldorf old town (not very prevailing but has a kind broadcast), and getting smashed on two Killepitsch and booty very wonky shots of preceding old town, plus eating superb hot brunette and near astray my train home. A funny corps happened: we were trying to find a place to eat supper, I pleasing to go to "Zicke" which was optional by the Desolate Humanity guidebooks and my begin knew a nice place called "Flakes" in the line. We complete up within, and argued about whether the sign says "Flakes" or "Zicke". What do you think?

It was a critically great experience and I can't halt briefly to a) wait some fresh of blogger meet-up, b) unlike verify or camp with DM and c) Couch-surf!

Worry you ever been to a blogger meetup? Or to Duesseldorf? Individual be grateful for of a good tutorial on photographing makeup?

0 comments:

Post a Comment