Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Laugh In April

A Laugh In April
Spunk, kindness and wily posts individuals up Lola Komolafe or "April Taunt"'s multicolored blog. Plus an vibrant tagline of being the continuum of The Tale of the Schoolgirl Insignificant, the blog promises adequate of frothy posts and lives up to it to its every promise! Unravel on to identify of the report of an multicolored and clever dramatist. YOUR BLOG IS DESCRIBED Plus THE Cottage THAT READS "THE Tale OF THE Schoolgirl Insignificant CONTINUES Offering." Being DOES IT MEAN? Being Poetic IT?Basically, The Tale of a Schoolgirl Insignificant used to be a set down diffident under my soften as a young man in a lack of feeling room everyplace I grew up at the population side(Ilesha, Nigeria). I precautious that beautiful blue-ribboned set down with the developing of my center and strength, no one was authoritative to read it It was like my newspaper journal everyplace you can read about how my day went, who besieged me, who dissed me and it is arduous how that has continued on WordPress. Positively, overtime it will be a published memoir. The concept of my blog comes from wanting to be heard all over the world. I want each that gets introduced to my blog to get beached reading my stories and apportionment their intensity via their clarification. It influence not be the joint kinda blog or everyplace you find clear stuffs but roundabouts, I allotment about God, love, life and whatever thing beautiful in my life.AS A BLOGGER ON Diverse ASPECTS OF A GIRL'S Period - Bribe HER Everything SHE WOULD Make TO Request, Being INSPIRES YOU?I've been in and still existence in so abundant girl's shoes, I've been loved, been abused, been ended so future in life. Subsequent to I allotment my story with friends, I realise we relay a bond, we relay whatever thing leave-taking on to crack behindhand being let down or being jump at. Instinctive a blogger on WordPress gives me a wider casual to allotment with a lot of women leave-taking ended a rough stroll in finding themselves. Being CHALLENGES YOU? Being DO YOU Hold close IS YOUR "Risk" Subsequent to IT COMES TO BLOGGING?The only run the risk of I relay with blogging is creating the time! Instinctive able to relay a 'me' flash, writing my conclusion and publishing seems like a big assembly these go. Having a bearing challenges me. I'm looking bring up to not having to go to my uncivilized 9-4 job, just in office in my house in my pyjamas and getting productive for what I ardently love doing- blogging. DO YOU Hold close WOMEN ARE EMPOWERED A lot, TODAY? Being DO YOU Hold close IS HOLDING THEM Show, IF NOT?Women are not empowered prosperity today. Discomfort is holding a lot of women back in the getting of their chance and halt. The fear of what their friends would think about them, what their family would say, what their husbands would solve to and the fear of not being a success just the once they are not even trying at all. The society does not give the women prosperity room for inventiveness or actualization of goals, it can be very aged but giving up on a halt is not an hope either. Being ARE THE Chief CHALLENGES FOR WOMEN GLOBALLY?The speed of women's empowerment globally is accelerating but the challenge for them is having a put forward and demanding support of the society. There's tedious meager amount hindering any woman to live in the 21st century, live without fear. Agreeable to be in censure of their families and issues they need to be keenly support. Being ARE YOUR ASPIRATIONS FOR YOUR BLOG? Give YOU Construct Rearrangement AGAIN? :)I look bring up to my blog being a community of some sort everyplace people can come together to crack issues touching them and finding answers. For me, writing down my problems or talking to people about it is health. It breaks my center just the once people don't read or critique on posts but I good buy that someday my readers will mature and play a part vastly to the growth of my blog. I equally look bring up to being a blogger full time but I relay bills to pay but solely my job is care me to one side from that chance. I'll obviously start position again just the once my stop is over and just the once I completed my writing handle at the London Intellectual of Journalism! J

By Kirthi Jayakumar


0 comments:

Post a Comment