Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Romantic Sms Romantic English Sms 178 Characters

Romantic Sms Romantic English Sms 178 Characters
Dear isn't a considered opinion, it's a feeling. If we possibly will regime who to love, furthermore, life would be distant simpler, but furthermore less charm.

127 Lettering

24hrs make a lovely day,

7 days make a lovely week,

52 weeks make a lovely rendezvous & mature a

person like me will make ur life lovely.

Tolerate a lovely day n life!**

167 Lettering

Wen notes go deceptive...

Wen distress fills ur argument...

wen blubber flow in ur eyes...

perfectly spontaneous 3 notes

1) I'm with u...

2) Unobtrusive with u...

3) Option Constantly b...

168 Lettering

Luv meanz to see everybody with blocked eyez,

to miss some1 in throng,

2 find some1 in every difficulty,

to live 4 some1, luv some1, but palpable tht sum1 is Song one!

160 Lettering

Khushi se dil ko aabad karna...

Aur gham ko dil se azad karna,

Hamari bus itni gujarish hai ke hame bhi

Din me ek baar YAAD karna...

136 Lettering

If Your asking if I Rent U the reply is 4Ever..

If Your askin if I'll Get rid of U the reply is Never..

If Your askin what I think a lot of the Input is U..

if Your askin if I love U the reply is I do.

198 Lettering

I invent about you evey night

I shiver like your in sight

I long to possession you close n rigorous

I wanna be contemporary with all my concentration

I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right

174 Lettering

Having the status of i look at you,

i cannot throw out contemporary is God,

be the cause of only God possibly will hold back created some one

as breathtaking n beautiful as you

127 Lettering

if i reached for your fling, will u possession it ?

If i possession out my military capability, will u hug me ?

If i go for your maw, will u kiss me ?

If i collect ur argument, will u love me ?

170 Lettering

Smile in Joy

Smile in Irritation

Smile like trouble pours like Be loaded

Smile like sum1 Hurts U

Smile becoz Have fun still

Loves to see u Smiling!

147 Lettering

No darkness 2 depress u

only joys 2 overwhelm u

masses friends 2 luv u

God himself 2 deify u

These r my requirements 4 u,

for today, tommorrow & accustomed

150 Lettering

C.L.I.C.K. secret :

C= party line live without u

L= love u

I= i miss u

C= care about u

K= kiss from my argument 2 u

So whenever u miss me just say Clap.

151 Lettering

Don't go for looks,

they can fool

Don't go for swell

repeated that fades pass.

Go for sum1 who makes u

beam becoz only a beam makes

a brooding day group bright..

166 Lettering

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,

To be in ur military capability, I can't run any longer.

Become visible into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,

Day & Bleak my difficulty r of U..

163 Lettering

All I attractive was sum1 2 care 4 me

All I attractive was sum1 who'd b contemporary 4 me

All I ever attractive was sum1 who'd b true

All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U...

153 Lettering

Dear is like a CD way

That relatives our hearts together

Dont ever break that CD coz

That wud break my argument too.........

123 Lettering

Message:some writing missing*

Sender:Name Missing*

*Number Absent

*Sent:Date deficient

*Missing U a lot thats y

everything is deficient....

143 Lettering

tranquilly d grass fo memories wil fal,

i'll pick them up & stack them all,

coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is turn

i'll appreciate having sum1 like u!

150 Lettering

Musing r appreciated

no1 can steal.

Goodbye is heartache

no1 can interlace.

Sum'll 4get u wen ur forgotten

but i'll spontaneous u

no matter how long..

144 Lettering

I m on a mission:

Misson 2 avoid u,

2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,

2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,

in appropriate....

Throw IMPOSSIBLE!

128 Lettering

D smallest word is I,

the sweetest word is Dear

and the fancy person

in the world is U.

tats y I Dear You..:)

115 Lettering

Gather O Gather, ur not usable

but i can be given

dont get fear

Ur memories r in attendance

liv wid jollity

no pond twitch

and ur supply forever!

126 Lettering

Q:Wat is luv?

*

*

*

*

A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur argument

n d top figure impressive aim

is tat u still luv them

wid every disciplined argument...!

137 Lettering

A word to say, a word to be given

Suave in ur need i feel u usable

R relation is strong..goal it goes long

v wil locate d awfully til d life goes on!

145 Lettering

U may miss me

U may grieve for me

U may repeated forget me

But one day if u wanna c me

Dont search, just c ur complainant

i wil be thr...Lay the blame on Me!

139 Lettering

I'll stand in attendance 4ever,

If 4ever's what it takes,

seeing that u r my 4ever,

and 4ever perfectly waits.....

103 Lettering

My past says u met me

My future says u wil care 4 me

My present says u wil understand me

But my argument says u wil

Constantly Call to mind ME!

136 Lettering

Red or ashy

appropriate or tall

wrapped in hoary

not wrapped at all

under covers

inside a box

shapes

The beam on my lips;

The joy of my face;

Inadequate you I am poor.

109 Lettering

Acquaintance doesn't get closer by meetings, but it is sweetend by Position. I care for you in my own Mocking ways. Maybe you will never recognize, Maybe I will never show..

169 Lettering

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;

I ask God for wash n he gave me an ocean;

I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best luv ever!

144 Lettering

Entirely time i miss you, a bauble flow.

So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are forgotten,

its seeing that you made me miss you too much!

141 Lettering

3 - 2 = one argument praying 4 you

1 + 1= two eyes looking for you

3+2= five sensesmissing you.

4+3= seven days in a week i yearning you.

7+5= 12months asking god to deify you

Tolerate fun.... Utmost of them i used them and they worked hehe

246 Lettering

To be honest with you, I don't hold back the words to make you feel better, but I do hold back the military capability to give you a hug, ears to chill to whatever you want to talk about, and I hold back a heart; a argument that's aching to see you beam again.

229 Lettering

Let the world stop gyratory,

Let the sun stop ablaze,

Let them tell me love's not manipulate going turn.

If it all flow aloof,

I will recognize rich in my argument,

The only invent that mattered had come true

...In this life I was loved by you.

246 Lettering

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

158 Lettering

Let`s duty the world.

A sea is for you, and waves are for me.

The sky is for you, and stars are for me.

The sun is for you, and unremarkably is for me.

Whatever thing is for you, and you are for me...

198 Lettering

I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the consultation we used to hold back. And further all, I just miss YOU!

107 Lettering

If you means up 1 day and were asked to hold back a wish, what would it be? Cause would be that our love would from way back until you see an apple in an orange tree =)

152 Lettering

"I'm enthralled by your charm, mesmerised by your charisma and captivated by your love. No indication I am perfectly thinking about you."

131 Lettering

Deliverance you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you sticky. I can't drop off now coz' I've lent you all my notes or. Gd nite! I love you.

187 Lettering

I to finish got my past, present and future tenses real today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :).

117 Lettering

Set a place for me in your argument and not in your mind for the mind basically forgets but the argument perfectly remembers. I love you.

125 Lettering

The only regret I hold back is not mature you in the function of the day I was inherent - so that

I will be able to fritter away my Accomplished life with you.

127 Lettering

You recognize I wish I can be with you accustomed for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never group to get plenty of you.

113 Lettering

I would mad a thousand load just to possession you rigorous. I would jumble a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Affection I miss you so distant.

158 Lettering

I would never be derelict of you repeated if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a teensy in excess of every day. I love you.

129 Lettering

If i were a twitch in ur eye i would twist down to ur maw.But if u were a twitch in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u!

135 Lettering

A better beam, a better layer.A better everybody i party line supplant. I luv u,i perfectly will.U hold back filled a graphic no one can fill!

126 Lettering

I hold back liked masses but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sugary as u. I'd stand and run in the worlds highest achievement queue.

just for the discharge of a flash with u.

163 Lettering

Ravenous u is easy deficient u is hard. Wishing u was with me wrapped up in my military capability. Continually think of u like we r aloof. Ive got the bolt u hold back the key to my argument.

168 Lettering

It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk and remenisce.

So masses good notes cum in 2 and one of relations notes is me and u!

124 Lettering

Expound are Tulips in my private grounds, contemporary are Tulips in the park,

but nobody is in excess of be beautiful than our two maw meeting in the dark!

134 Lettering

Why do we close our eyes wen we drop off - wen we invent, wen we kiss? This is becoz the top figure hilarious aim in the world is faint.

Having the status of i close my eyes i see you!

162 Lettering

Having the status of you love everybody solely, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, you don't look for mistakes. Fairly, you quarrel the mistakes, you way the faults and let pass the excuses.

193 Lettering

I luv my eyes like u look into them; I luv my name like u say it; I luv my argument like u luv it; I luv my life like you are in it.

130 Lettering

I searched turn books For words that wud enlighten, what I had in my argument, but like I sat down to plan, all I can plan was....I Luv U

160 Lettering

Sometimes the world gives me so masses reasons to disgust it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n say: How can I disgust this world like u r a part of it

159 Lettering

World is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we all need it. Constantly be happy, perfectly hold back a beam coz. Call to mind in this world we are just for a while!

154 Lettering

Dear is a pills for any considerate of gash, but contemporary is no pills break new ground in the world for a gash exact by love.

112 Lettering

A candle may melt away and it's fire may die, but the love you hold back exact me will perfectly fix in place as a incandesce in my argument.

112 Lettering

We cannot be together,

But we'll never be aloof,

For no matter what life brings us,

You're perfectly in my argument.

113 Lettering

A kiss that is never tasted, is permanently and ever unsuccessful. -Billie Stay

72 Lettering

I don't care how masses maw u've kissed, how masses shoulders u've embraced Luv is a paper, life is patch up, every aim is false, only My Luv is Authentic.

142 Lettering

U want & u get, that's proportion, U want & u run, that's time. U want but u present, that's life. And U want & u run & u don't present that's Dear.

150 Lettering

If you r in a brooding room, you find blood wherever and the bulwark are shaking- don't worry friend, u r at the safest place, you r in my argument.

141 Lettering

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Dear You,' and the way you're perfectly contemporary.

137 Lettering

Having the status of it hurts to look back and you are afraid to look frontwards look next to you I'll perfectly be contemporary 4 you.

103 Lettering

Minor keys can open big mustache, simple words can prove great thoughts. A writing from u never fails to make me beam the nasty day turn.

138 Lettering

Hearts possibly will only luv 4 a to the same degree u can put masses relations in a file, u can make a put from the Nile, but u can't stop my beam like I c ur name on my phone.

158 Lettering

If I were to recount true luv furthermore I would recount it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her sticky hug n they any melted in each other's military capability.

155 Lettering

Never off the cuff an display 2 say 'I love U' to everybody u accurately like, coz it is not accustomed u'll meet the person who has the tricks to let u fall in love.

154 Lettering

I looked at a sugary, beautiful rose, and furthermore I looked at you, and I standoffish looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you. 2

131 Lettering

If I possibly will give u one aim in life, I would give u the ability to see yourself turn my eyes, only furthermore would u realise how better u r to me.

145 Lettering

You put the fun in together,

The sad in aloof,

The goal in tomorrow,

The joy in my argument.

92 Lettering

Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the unremarkably to your argument, let your love be the give up why a celebrity else's argument still continues to put the lid on.

153 Lettering

If loving u is deceptive, furthermore I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any unremarkably. The way we should go is long but we'll win every quarrel.

154 Lettering

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my argument. Make itself felt why? Coz you perfectly locate close to my argument and far from my eyes.

114 Lettering

Dense is not how u forget but how u release, not how u chill but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u possession on.

152 Lettering

Other month, brand new rendezvous, brand new beam, brand new twitch, brand new icy, brand new summer too but contemporary will never be brand new you!

129 Lettering

At the same time as is the difference in the company of blood and you? Blood enters the argument and flows out but you entered the argument and stayed.

120 Lettering

Decide military capability that will possession u at ur weakest, eyes that will c u at ur ugliest, argument that will luv at ur worst, if u hv break new ground it, u've break new ground luv.

142 Lettering

Having the status of we were clutch, we couldn't run to grow up n fall in luv. Now that we are full-fledged up, we realise that unbalance slap were easier to interlace than disciplined hearts.

157 Lettering

'I Lay the blame on You' is a better tax than 'I Dear You' seeing that you may not perfectly trust the person you love but you can perfectly love the person you trust.

153 Lettering

Don't deluge in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the one to pummel at ur entrance, so by the time you set up to fall, you recognize that ur feeling is for palpable.

152 Lettering

A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're perfectly thinkin of. A invent is just a invent till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u.

196 Lettering

Having the status of you love everybody, it's nobody. Having the status of everybody loves you, it's somthing. Having the status of u luv everybody & they luv you back, it's everything.

132 Lettering

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,

The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,

The way u recognize just what to say, it scares me,

The ways u repress me I luv it.

159 Lettering

Luv is like a fur... luv is like a invent... luv is 1 word and everything in in the company of... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I break new ground luv like I break new ground U.

152 Lettering

If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be break new ground but roses r red and violets are mauve, all I want to say is I LUV U!

0 comments:

Post a Comment