Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Am In Pains

I Am In Pains
Good day WC. Pls Aunty Eya i am in pains ma need advice from WC ma and pls ma i want to remain Anonymous ma both my mails and my name. Thanx and God bless ma. Got married 2007 we did both traditional,white Registry'.Thou when we got married my boo wasn't that ok. As a wife i prayed and i asked God to bless my boo cus the thinking was just too much for him. God answered my prayer and bless us very well when we are now OK. My boo started acting funny to the extend that if i'm not around he bring different girl friends to our matrimonial home even his girl friends do call me and abuse me and cal me names on phone and also send nud pictures to each others and each time I complain to him, he will start beating me, he treat me like a slave. 4yrs bk i was pregnant he went out and he came bk that mid night the next thing he started beating me for like 3hours non stop thou he hardly come home and sleep. Was screaming no help from anybody I had miscarriage instantly and he broke my head, he took me to the hospital for treatment but the pains was much. Also got a job he said insisted of me to work and leave his house or he set me up with business and stay and continue to bear Mrs oti. I had to do wat he requested for its bcus I love him so much. Because he was the one that dis flowered me.now I'm 36yrs i don't ve any issue for him. And he is seeking for divorce, we did our court wedding in Abj and want to divorce me in his state in Anambra.he abandoned me in my parent house, he didn't allow me to pick a penny in our house he didn't even give me penny. I suffered so much with Mr oti. He has pregnated one of the rich family daughter and the lady went to the state to give birth. Now the lady is all over him to divorce me. And he knows the judge in charge of the case. He has money which I know he can bribe the judge. For the judge to tell me that she won't allow them to transfer the case to abuja that he is interested in the case there's something behind it. He really lied on me and spoil my name.I am innocent,And he said I came from a poor family, Thou i might cme from a very comfortable family but I cried to God, sowed both physical, financially and God heard my tears,prayers, fasting and bless this man. Now I'm not his standard! Its as if I'm dreaming. I've lots on my mind but just picked some. WC i went through heal ma. Where will i start from? Need your advice ma!This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reservedwww.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment