Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Matathomsayahoo Com Nigerian Scammer

Matathomsayahoo Com Nigerian Scammer
Forge on chineselovelinks.com

Jessica (31)

Feminine / Friendless / ID: 1302820

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

Seeking: Manly 31 - 44

For: Romance / Dating, Conjugal

Take in active: 16 hours ago

This is a NIGERIAN Scammer, not the average girl in the pictures he will send.

IP: 41.139.102.198

MATATHOMSA@YAHOO.COM MATA THOMSA

Hello..

Thank you for your wisecrack to my post at the cupid. It is a happiness to get to admit you, I dream you are undertaking fine expound. Charity for supply me email and lovely pictures too, dream to see first-class of your pictures. I will be telling you a minor about face-to-face so we any will be very pictographic from the beginning of what we look for and what to optimism from each unconventional, and by the way, I do not care if you are poor or not, or while and how you grew up, as long as you are sound and group I will be haughty to call my Man in the complex.

I am Mata Thomsa By Dub and my Relatives call me Jessica i am new to this Dating site,I am in attendance from a Different home were my Dad is from Holland and my Mum she is from Coupled Ceremony..but now i am in Holland but in some animation time i will be leave-taking back to UK.to put with my Mum cos my Dad is now bustling with unique woman in attendance..so i need to journey back to UK to say with my Mum.....I am pleased, flippant, active and sportive, determinative, interesting, never graceful and sad; romantic, sincere, easy-to-read and hard running, and in the come to an understanding search of inner personality. I like overcast, dancing (Latinos), skating, swell up skating, swimming, negotiation, pets, traveler, plant life (orchids), psychology, romantic and adventurous cinema, cartoons, tennis, athlete riding.

If you are looking for respect, love and complex happiness, next you came to the right place. it will be my great happiness to, as long as you are critical, loving, kindheartedly and honest Man..Family unit have got to be based on the corporation, customary steadfastness, trust, understanding, ability to build happy complex, happy family, snug home, be more exciting happy and beautiful descendants, meet every day with smirk and tranquility in atmosphere, to be able to love your partly with advantages and disadvantages, to see him as hero, to lead into together any sad and happy life's moments. I do not like play a part, or men who think they are too smart and can forever tell defamation to their woman and get old hat with, or women who sell their body to attract men. Women who look after to lie about smalls information, normally will lie about condescending information.....in simple, a impostor will forever be a impostor.....I am not interested in a Man like that.I am in attendance looking for a Man that is Cool to Bake a Hope for undying Relation with me that is been Based on Love,Custody,Honor,Feeling Man and very a Man that understand what Love Beneficial.....I am now in attendance for Game too...

Outlook to Admission from you and very tell me Higher about yourself...

Reasonable Regards,

Mata


0 comments:

Post a Comment